15Zine v3.3+ is Compatible with: WordPress 5.6, PHP 7.4, Gutenberg, WooCommerce 4.5+, etc.
Important: If upgrading from 15Zine v3.2.2 or older, ensure to read the documentation’s update section to learn how to smoothly update to v3.3
Yury – http://www.yury.it/
Shut Up And Yoga– https://shutupandyoga.com/
Puske – http://www.puske.lt/
Renchlist – https://www.renchlist.com/
One On One Music – https://oneononemusic.co.uk/
Finest Automotive – https://www.finestautomotive.com/
Visual Cult Magazine – https://visualcultmagazine.com/
15Zine is a cutting edge WordPress magazine theme created for 2020 and beyond. 15Zine is a ridiculously versatile WordPress Newspaper theme out of the box with an integrated review system with unlimited criterias/pros/cons making it a powerful review theme – For the homepage, you can use 15zine’s exclusive and powerful homepage drag and drop builder to create modern and layouts. Posts can become beautiful stories, by using 15Zine’s powerful and featured image style system with multiple feature image styles, including a smooth parallax one. You can also use 15Zine as a powerful review theme for your site. 15Zine also comes with deep compatibility and styling for WooCommerce and bbPress. You can also turn your regular image embeds into full-screen image embeds, all done with no shortcodes or code required! Just some 15Zine magic
On top of that, you can use 15Zine’s exclusive Trending megamenu option to showcase your most popular posts of the moment/week/month and find countless thoughtful options sprinkled throughout the theme, including the ability to turn off the header area inside a post to maximize your chosen featured image style output or beautiful gallery post type. This isn’t 1998 any more, modernize your website and make it look like it belongs in 2017.
Since v1.2, 15Zine is 100% compatible with WooCommerce and allows it to integrate seamlessly with the theme. Some highlights:
A modern newspaper and reviews theme for a cutting edge magazine, blog or shop. 15Zine really is the ultimate magazine theme for 2020 and beyond. Get on-board!
If you have a suggestion that you think would improve the theme, please leave a comment with the details and it will be considered.
Big thanks to the lovely Scatter Jar people for sharing such beautiful free food photographs, keep it up guys!
However, all the images used on the demo website are only for demonstration purposes only. Some of the images used are also from Bigstockphoto.com and licenses to use them were purchased. The copyrights of all images belong to the creators of the images. None of these images are included with the theme nor are they available to import with the dummy XML file.
Important note: if upgrading from 15Zine v3.2.2 or older – you need to read the documentation to learn how to update it. There are extra steps needed to be done once to ensure a smooth update
FIXED: Images not opening in lightbox
ADDED: Swedish translation - Thanks Daniel <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :)" title=" :)" /> FIXED: Missing bit of code for Let's Review API integration (affected 15zine review homepage modules) FIXED: Outdated schema (missing udpated/entry-title)
ADDED: Compatibility for WooCommerce 3.0 + styling for new features ADDED: YouTube/Snapchat/Tumblr to top menu icons options UPDATED: Let's Review API integration has been upgraded to the plugin's v2 API (Quick note: Let's Review is sold separately to 15Zine) IMPROVED: Full-screen slider image alignment for some sized images IMPROVED: The "show Read more after excerpts" option now also applies to manually created excerpts in posts. IMPROVED: Styling of "my account" WooCommerce page FIX: When using the unresponsive version, the meta for mobiles was incorrect FIX: Schema improvement FIX: Missing avatar when avatar option enabled FIX: Very obscure bug with sidebar when an author ONLY used Facebook/Google+ networks combination FIX: BuddyPress group cover image issue FIX: BuddyPress with dark skin invisible title in some pages
BUGFIX: Show by line meta on posts if option enabled with override. BUGFIX: Buddypress Cover update
BUGFIX: Missing fonts in zip BUGFIX: Zip file wasn't extracting for some mac users
ADDED: Facebook option for authors ADDED: New module F to Sections A and C ADDED: Reading time in minutes option for byline in Theme Options -> Extras (Under byline option) ADDED: Option for minified theme CSS in Theme Options -> Extras IMPROVED: Custom posts with post formats enabled can now use post format options IMPROVED: Homepages built with the homepage builder that use the latest posts section, can now select the sidebar for it (in 15Zine page options -> Sidebar options -> Custom Sidebar for page) IMPROVED: Main menu items with no dropdown now trigger on first tap on tablets IMPROVED: Some subtle styling IMPROVED: Title location bottom for some cases BUGFIX: Date archives now show correctly in breadcrumbs BUGFIX: bbPress sidebar location BUGFIX: Sticky sidebar height edgecase overlapping BUGFIX: When Auto load post feature is "off", the background image/color in posts with big featured image styles stopped outputting BUGFIX: Parallax global override edge case in auto load post BUGFIX: BuddyPress Cover not working properly if using child-theme BUGFIX: Main logo alt issue BUGFIX: New Credit line option reversed. On is to use theme credit line option and Off is to use image caption as the credit line.
NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Posts for featured images to use the native caption for credit instead of the theme's credit line option NEW: Remember me checkbox added to login with ajax modal UPDATED: Woocommerce files to latest version UPDATED: Ajax code to load Disqus comments count in ajax loaded content IMPROVED: Danish translation BUGFIX: When by line set to be globally off, the author name and date still outputted inside posts
BUGFIX: YouTube/Vimeo/Dailymotion embeds in posts loaded via autoload post feature were not responsive BUGFIX: Mobile menu was overlapping some times due to a mobile browser css quirk BUGFIX: WooCommerce shop padding on mobile BUGFIX: Background images/colors weren't showing on posts even when the new autoload post feature was turned off
NEW: Let's Review Plugin API integration (If you use the plugin with 15Zine, all modules/widgets/etc will automatically show review data coming from plugin). Note: Plugin not included with theme. NEW: Advanced 15Zine Sticky Sidebars (Scroll around the demo site to see them in action) NEW: All sidebars can now be sticky NEW: Infinite post load: Automatically load next post when approaching the end of the current post + correct Google Analytics data is tracked + browser URL automatically changes depending on post in view NEW: Option to rearrange Homepage Sections in 15Zine homepage builder NEW: Extra section for 15Zine homepage builder: Full-screen (A3): to make the most of the new rearrange feature NEW: Full-Screen module: Grid of 2 NEW: Full-Screen module: Grid of 3 NEW: Full-Screen module: Grid of 5 NEW: Option for categories to use one of the new full-screen grids NEW: Title design option for grids: No title (just image output for users who like to bake titles into images) NEW: Sort option in 15Zine homepage builder modules: Most commented NEW: Filter option in 15Zine homepage builder modules: Custom taxonomy! You can now show any custom posts (detected automatically) in the modules, including WooCommerce product categories. NEW: Infinite Scroll + Infinite Scroll with Load More button for homepages built with the 15Zine homepage builder <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :-)" title=" :-)" /> NEW: Social Icons options next to search/login icons (can be set to show in top menu or main menu) NEW: Post like system: Option to turn it on/off is in Theme Options > Extras (Under "Show by line" option) NEW: Social sharing style (Colorful buttons) NEW: Social sharing option: Email (For colorful buttons option) NEW: Footer full-width widget area (very useful for Instagram feeds) NEW: Styling integration code for WP Instagram Widget plugin NEW: Section in Theme Options: Mobile NEW: Options in Theme Options > Mobile: Mobile menu background (color/image) NEW: Google+ about the author option NEW: Native gif image support for full-screen grids NEW: Support for BuddyPress' cover image feature NEW: Mobile menu social icon options NEW: Mobile menu background color/image option NEW: Option to set Alternate text value for main header logo (Can be useful for SEO, search on Google if you are unsure on what alt text is) NEW: Option to make the logo be an H1 tag on the homepage (Other pages, including posts, already have an H1, so this option only applies to homepage) IMPROVED: Mobile menu design and collapsible multi-levels IMPROVED: Gallery post type slider: No more cropping, even on mobile! IMPROVED: Load more ajax pagination now tracked in Google Analytics IMPROVED: Video/audio modal responsiveness IMPROVED: Brazilian Portuguese Translation IMPROVED: 15Zine Latest Widget can now select one or multiple categories IMPROVED: 15Zine Top Reviews Widget can now select one or multiple categories IMPROVED: Mobile detection IMPROVED: Custom taxonomies now load description under title IMPROVED: When you tap the Trending megamenu title on tablet, it now hides the megamenu if visible IMPROVED: Color picker in category/tag editor IMPROVED: Removed Smooth Scroll script as Chrome now has it (and so do other modern browsers) IMPROVED: Missing translation IMPROVED: Moved "Ad at end of post content area" option from Theme Options > Posts to Theme Options > Advertisement tab IMPROVED: Some design details (for example: new subtle smooth animations throughout the user experience) IMPROVED: Code spring cleaning UPDATED: Font Awesome (over 50 new icons added) UPDATED: Schema (Including review schema output) UPDATED: Deprecated WordPress calls UPDATED: Slider script to latest version UPDATED: Woocommerce out of date template files UPDATED: Plugin to update theme. Delete "Envato WordPress Toolkit" plugin and install the new suggested Envato Market. UPDATED: Favicon option removed from Theme options as WordPress now 100% controls in (Via Appearance -> Customize) UPDATED: Framework UPDATED: Documentation BUGFIX: Tag cloud colors BUGFIX: Inability to turn off "Show user on template" option inside user profile BUGFIX: 15Zine Review widget showing less than expected posts if some reviews are turned off BUGFIX: Gallery post type on mobile image widths BUGFIX: Search/login buttons not appearing on mobile if they were set to appear on "main menu" BUGFIX: During one of BuddyPress updates, the post update button was hidden BUGFIX: WooCommerce checkout title misaligned BUGFIX: Google Fonts 404 when using custom fonts BUGFIX: Tags blog style C issue
- BUGFIX: Custom posts types appear on default megamenu loaded - BUGFIX: Dropcap issue due to new schema improvements in 2.2 - BUGFIX: Tiled galleries not visible - BUGFIX: Offset latest posts style homepage - BUGFIX: New category filter for homepage blog style issue - BUGFIX: Down arrow on featured image of a homepage page built with the builder wasn't working in some setups
- NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Menus: "Where to add search/login icons". Can now be added to top menu (right) or the main menu. - NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Menus: "Icon Text Titles". Show the icon titles as "Normal text/In Tooltip On Hover/Off" - NEW: Blog Style Option (J): Portrait images with overlaid text. Perfect for categories with tall images (such as book covers). - NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Blog Styles: "Tags default post layout". If tags do not have an individual/specific blog style set, they will use whatever you set here. Useful for quick control on sites with 1000s of tags. - NEW: Section in Theme Options: Thumbnails (To disable/enable each theme thumbnail size) - NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Homepage: Category filter for choosing what posts to show on a latest post style homepage - NEW: Option in 15Zine Homepage Builder -> Latest Post Block with Pagination: Category filter - NEW: Option in 15Zine Homepage Builder -> Latest Post Block with Pagination: Offset posts - NEW: Aggregate Rating Schema for "Readers only ratings" type reviews - NEW: Danish Translation. Thanks to Niels <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :-)" title=" :-)" /> - NEW: German Translation. Thanks to Volker <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :-)" title=" :-)" /> - IMPROVED: Compatiblity with CPT (for megamenus, including trending one) - IMPROVED: Review Schema metadata for more accurate content suggestion for serps - IMPROVED: Meet the team templates can now use 15Zine featured image style system - IMPROVED: Gallery post type design on small mobile screens - IMPROVED: Centered embedded images captions when using small images - IMPROVED: General code spring cleaning - IMPROVED: Related posts on no-sidebar posts - BUGFIX: Limit of unique sidebars for posts - BUGFIX: Grid title size in responsive - BUGFIX: Background slideshow featured image style showing wrong initial image in some setups - BUGFIX: Custom homepages with featured image style "to content arrow button" wasn't moving to correct place - BUGFIX: Custom Post Types not appearing in submenu ajax megamenu - BUGFIX: Live search ajax not showing pages if the option to show pages in searches was enabled - BUGFIX: Breadcrumbs color when using dark body skin option
- BUGFIX: Top menu flicker dropdown issue on Safari in Macs - BUGFIX: Related posts slider issue - BUGFIX: When no header ad enabled the retina logo loaded size was wrong
- BUGFIX: One of the styles had font size issues - BUGFIX: New custom link modules weren't using grid/slider tile options in theme options
- ADDED: New option to set custom placeholder in Theme Options -> Extras. When a post does not have a featured image set, it will show a white image with a camera. Use this option to set a custom placeholder image to appear in that scenario. Perfect for brands wishing to put their brand everywhere or to keep consistency in site imagery. - ADDED: New option for Sliders in Theme Options -> Grids & Sliders: Pause on hover (If autoplay option is enabled, this option will make the slider stop autoplaying when the user's mouse is hovering over the slider) - ADDED: New option for reviews: Review Title (To set your own title that appears in review box) - ADDED: New module in homepage builder: Custom Link (1 full-width image) - ADDED: New module in homepage builder: 3 Custom Links (3 small grid tiles, similar to slider of 3 design) - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Typography to change body font size on bigger screens - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Typography to change body font size on mobile devices - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Advertisement to not output Header Ad code on Mobile Devices - ADDED: Two new filters to insert content at the start or end of by lines ('cb_byline_start' and 'cb_byline_end') - BUGFIX: Blog style Grid (With sidebar) and infinite scroll issue - BUGFIX: BuddyPress background options wasn't applying background image/color properly - BUGFIX: New grid of 6 for custom links and images wasn't using the global grid design option from the theme options. - BUGFIX: bbPress no sidebar full-width option - BUGFIX: Typo in Spanish translation file - BUGFIX: Dark style navigation menu logo area hover - BUGFIX: Tags not appearing when dark body skin used - BUGFIX: Missing background color for videos posts when "dark body" skin selected - BUGFIX: BuddyPress was causing conflict with Live Ajax Search "See all results" button - IMPROVED: Breadcrumbs now shows tag when on tag page - IMPROVED: bbPress colors when using dark body skin - IMPROVED: Custom links module now uses original image url, so create 378px width x 297px height images to use in each tile. Useful for creating pixel-perfect puzzle designs. - IMPROVED: Grid design style now applies to sliders slides too - IMPROVED: General CSS tweaking - IMPROVED: Lots of improvements to RTL version
- ADDED: Sidebar for BuddyPress. If no widgets are added, BuddyPress will show global sidebar. - ADDED: Uncropped Featured Image Style option to "Global Featured Image Style Override" in Theme Options -> Posts. - UPDATED: BbPress styling for dark body option - UPDATED: BuddyPress styling for dark body option - BUGFIX: White screen on iPads (Duplicate class typo issue)
- BUGFIX: Minor Parallax image opacity issue - BUGFIX: BuddyPress border missing
- ADDED: Ability for homepages built with homepage builder to use Featured image styles - ADDED: New module for homepage builder: Custom Links Grid of 6, upload/select images and they can be set to link to any page, category or external URL <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :-)" title=" :-)" /> - ADDED: New Options for Featured Image Styles: Title Location/style - ADDED: New Options for Standard Featured Image Style: Title Location Above/Below image - ADDED: New Options for Site-width/Screen-width Featured Image Styles: Title Location Overlay/Above/Below image - ADDED: New Options for Big Featured Image Styles: Title Location Overlay/Below image - ADDED: New tab in Theme Options: Grids &Sliders - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Grids & Sliders to change the title and color overlay style on grid tiles. - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Grids & Sliders to change the transparency value of the color that overlays grid tiles (one for normal, one for hover) - ADDED: New Footer layout: 1 Column footer - ADDED: New Footer layout: 2 Columns footer - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Design to make reviews use category color or a specific color - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Menus to change the alignment of the main navigation menu (left / center) - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Menus for trending megamenu: Show/hide the trending count - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Blog Styles to make Blog Style D show either "excerpt/full post content" - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Extras to turn author avatar in the by line on/off - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Extras to turn smooth scrolling effect on/off - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Extras to turn Live Search Ajax on/off - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Extras: "Show pages in search", to also return pages in search results on your site. - ADDED: New option for fonts "Other fonts". For third party/custom fonts you can use this so that the theme makes no calls to Google Fonts API - ADDED: New filter 'cb_after_post_h1' to hook immediately after the h1 of a post - Ideal for hooking secondary titles - ADDED: Russian Translation - Thanks to Zara_Thustra <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :-)" title=" :-)" /> - ADDED: Serbian Translation - Thanks to Dorian <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :-)" title=" :-)" /> - UPDATED: WooCommerce files updated for WooCommerce 2.4.x - UPDATED: FontAwesome icons to 4.4.0 (66 new icons) - IMPROVED: Sliders of 1 height will never be strange height regardless of what images are inside - IMPROVED: Popular posts widget month stats - IMPROVED: Breadcrumbs spacing on mobile devices - IMPROVED: Theme Options -> Design hierarchy - IMPROVED: RTL quirks - IMPROVED: Removed Multibyte language option in theme options. Theme now detects multibyte languages and applies code if needed automatically. - IMPROVED: Removed one JS file - IMPROVED: Removed woocommerce.php and now only use hooks to ensure extra compatibility with third party WooCommerce plugins - IMPROVED: Sliders of 1: If you set it to only show one post (or there is only one post), now it will display as a static big image - Useful for featuring single posts - BUGFIX: Categories offset option missing 2 posts - BUGFIX: Centered embeds with captions layout - BUGFIX: Review Widget - when by line was turned off the score would overlay bar - BUGFIX: When using ad background takeover system, if margin-top of page was set, this would apply to mobile too - BUGFIX: Turning by line "off except under main post title inside a post page" was still showing categories outside the post - BUGFIX: Archives blog style C with sidebar issue - BUGFIX: Multiple Great-Grandchildren menus would appear if set and hovered - BUGFIX: When using the new "show read more button" option, if you had a post with manual "read more tag", then you'd get double "(more...) Read more..." - BUGFIX: Missing translation of "Views" word - BUGFIX: Video gallery shortcode play button styling - BUGFIX: Tooltip title of login/join icons
- ADDED: BuddyPress compatibility/styling/logged in modal integration. - ADDED: New options in Theme Options -> Extras: Various options to control theme sliders speeds/animation effect/autoplay - ADDED: New filters to change a number of posts displayed in megamenu. Simply return a number using: Megamenu with submenu and posts: 'cb-mm-with-menu-number-posts' and megamenus with only posts: 'cb-mm-number-posts'. Default: '3'. - ADDED: New page template "Blank" (does not output header/footer/sidebar) - Ideal for creating landing pages and similar. - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Posts -> Social sharing block options now includes "Text buttons" - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Design -> "Show line under menu" - This option allows you to show/remove the line under the main navigation menu - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Design -> "Color of line under menu" - This option allows you to change the color of the line under the main navigation menu - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Extras -> "YouTube Autostart for Video Post Types" - If this is off, the YouTube API will not be loaded at all. If on, it will only load on video posts with YouTube embeds to automatically start playing videos when a visitor hits the "play button" inside a post. - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Extras -> "Multibyte Languages". Some languages use multibytes (Such as Chinese), so enable this to fix any character bugs in the excerpts. - ADDED: New option in Theme Option -> Design -> "Footer Normal Text Color" - affects color of plain text in footer, such as content outputted by text widget - ADDED: New option for categories that use blog styles with a sidebar: Sidebar position (Left / Right) - ADDED: New tab in Theme Options -> "Blog Styles" - ADDED: Translation files for Polish language - Thanks to Agracjan <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :)" title=" :)" /> - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Blog Styles -> "Show Read More Text Link After Excerpt" - IMPROVED: Custom sidebar option for pages: If enabled, you can now choose between using a "New or existing sidebar". - IMPROVED: Custom sidebar option for posts: If enabled, you can now choose between using a "New or existing sidebar". - IMPROVED: Post editor (TinyMCE) general visuals to look more like it does in the published post. - IMPROVED: Some option descriptions for better clarity what they do - IMPROVED: If you set a color in Theme Options -> Design -> Global Color, then the main navigation menu items with no set color will use that on hover as default - BUGFIX: No sidebar option for WooCommerce pages wasn't working properly - BUGFIX: RTL Search modal location - BUGFIX: Sticky section B sidebar - BUGFIX: Dark body style missing elements - BUGFIX: Site-width and Screen-width featured image styles on pages layout issue - BUGFIX: If views was set to not show, the views counter would still appear in the 15Zine popular widget - BUGFIX: Missing buttons CSS if button added in custom code module on homepage - BUGFIX: If infinite scroll was on category with breadcrumbs, it would appear again - BUGFIX: Popular widget spacing different to latest post one - BUGFIX: Recent Post showing date even if date was set to be off - BUGFIX: Child-theme stylesheet was loading before parent stylesheet (fix is in child-theme's functions.php) - BUGFIX: Minor CSS issues
- ADDED: French translation files - IMPROVED: Captions on smaller screens now appear below image, captions on big screens appear on top of the image. - UPDATED: Core framework and TGM for recently discovered XSS vulnerability: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/security-vulnerability-affecting-wordpress-plugins-and-themes/173011 - BUGFIX: Misaligned Stumble Upon social share button - BUGFIX: Spanish translation typo - BUGFIX: Text spill on WooCommerce cart buttons on 1020px screen size
- Initial Release
You must log in to submit a review.