Audio Waveform Player is responsive and fully customizable HTML5 audio plugin. It comes with many different layouts and presets that can be used out right of the box and even customized deeply if required.
Plugin will create waveform from audio track automatically and displays it as a audio progress seekbar.
It uses Web Audio Api to create beautiful image waveforms to display sound progress. Audio waveforms can also be created using predefined peak data and in a form of images to cover all use cases, regardless of media its presented on.
It support self hosted audio fiormats and some many external music services and libraries like Soundcloud music, RSS Podcasts, Google Drive Storage and more.
Suport for most HTML5 audio formats including mp3, wav and aac audio.
SoundCloud requires API key (make sure you have one or that you can obtain it from SoundCloud)
3. We cannot guarantee compatibility with all RSS podcasts out there, so if you want to make sure our application works with your podcast, provide us a podcast link before purchase so we can check.
UPDATE 2.0 [30.1.2020]
- [ADD] automatic waveform generation in backend for uploaded audio files - [ADD] custom css in admin - [ADD] new skins
UPDATE 1.85 [10.1.2020]
- [UPDATE] sort direction for folder and google drive folder playlist
UPDATE 1.85 [9.1.2020]
- [UPDATE] support for aac from google drive folder
UPDATE 1.81 [5.12.2019]
- [ADD] hide media urls from page source with encryption
UPDATE 1.8 [23.11.2019]
- [ADD] wav and aac support - [UPDATE] case insensitive search filter
UPDATE 1.71 [10.4.2019]
- [FIX] Edge not playing audio
VERSION 1.65 [28.9.2018]
VERSION 1.60 [17.5.2018]
- [UPDATE] update for serving remote mp3 files from https
VERSION 1.59 [13.5.2018]
- [UPDATE] update for chrome autoplay
- [UPDATE] reading mp3 files from folder automatically gets ID3 album tags for thumbnails (no longer are image files required in folder)
UPDATE 1.57 [23.2.2018]
- [FIX] fix bug with playback rate
UPDATE 1.56 [2.2.2018]
- [FIX] special characters not showing in title
UPDATE 1.55 [29.12.2017]
- [UPDATE] add option to remove social sharing icons in player
UPDATE 1.47 [28.8.2017]
- [UPDATE] share and download links are automatically created from audio path if they dont exist for self hosted audio.
UPDATE 1.45 [24.8.2017]
- [UPDATE] changes to write peak method - [FIX] fixed Soundcloud not setting thumb quality
UPDATE 1.4 [27.6.2017]
- [UPDATE] updated Soundcloud api
UPDATE 1.35 [4.6.2017]
- [UPDATE] new method available for waveform creation (provide image peak manually)
UPDATE 1.31 [30.3.2017]
- [FIX] added mp3 mime types for google drive folder
UPDATE 1.3 [23.3.2017]
- [ADD] new method available for waveform creation (provide peak data array manually)
UPDATE 1.2.5 [6.3.2017]
- [FIX] fixed media uploader search field focus in playlist manager - [UPDATE] jquery code improvements
UPDATE 1.2.1 [27.1.2017]
- [FIX] fixed bug with preset/playlist selector not firing change event in some jquery instances - [UPDATE] songs are not sortable by dragging
UPDATE 1.2 [10.1.2017]
- [UPDATE] improved admin - [UPDATE] some demo examples updated with social sharing - [UPDATE] soundcloud and podcast now sharing direct link
UPDATE 1.1 [30.11.2016]
- [FIX] fix filter type and usage of m or space bar (useKeyboardNavigationForPlayback)
UPDATE 1.1 [19.11.2016]
- [FIX] fixed creation of same multiple instances and pause playback toggle
VERSION 1.0 [25.10.2016]
- first release
tags: audio, audio player, mp3, music player, podcast, sharing, soundcloud, streaming, wave, waveform player
You must log in to submit a review.