Clubix is a responsive wordpress theme, and is the best theme for nightlife events, music, bands and also magazines. This is the perfect theme for you, if you are involved into nightlife, music or events and you want something different. That’s why we created Clubix, a theme with strong design and strong features made to satisfy your fans, followers, party starters and most important YOU.
Clubix brings back the fun to browse on the web, gathering together artists, music, friends, parties and many more. Take a look for yourself!
Version 2.0 of Clubix, brings you more than 25 features that version 1.0 had. We want to make the best music, events and artists theme on the market and we want you to see this. So we’ve decided to make custom demos for each of possibilities you have with Clubix.
I’ve been on Envato marketplace for more than 6 years, and bought hundreds of items here.
I just want to say I have NEVER seen such an incredible support, from any other sellers.
Stylishthemes offers me amazing help to get the WPML compatibility further, right to my needs, and upgraded the theme to a 100% WPML compliant platform !
I would like to truly thank you for your time and patience, and let everyone know that you should definitely be one of the top sellers on ThemeForest for your incredible professionalism and efficiency.
Rated 5/5, but stars are missing to tell how much I was glad to work with you.
THANK YOU. – followmedia
Hi I purchased this theme few days ago. About the theme : Very good work, incredible effects, nice job, very amazing. About the Support : very professionnal, very reactive, the best i ever see. – Franck
Hey guys, I have to share with you my expreriencie with this fantastic template, Is fantastic, I need to say thanks to the developers, and to the suport team, such a professional, quick and efficient, good job, marvellous.
THANKS – alexisdamaso
Thanks again from Jay & the trend group. I would recommend anyone to buy this theme if you are thinking about it. Buy it you will be in good hands. Vlad and Sylish Themes really provides great customer service. I appreciate their fast response to my post on themefores and also the fast response to the technical e-mails that I sent to them. This is the best theme that I have seen in a long time. The most important thing is it’s also the best support for a theme that I have seen.
Thanks guys, all the best. I rated the theme five stars – peterabc
I can’t stress enough how AWESOME this theme is! Great job and stunning work! I would rate this above 5 stars if I could! I’m loving the updates too! – AnmtrKirk
Just want to say the support you get after you buy this theme is 2nd to non! Vlad is always on hand to help and support! – ROBERTSGRAHAM
Great Theme! Best Support/Customer Service I have ever seen on Themeforest!
Thank You! – Danniee21
Thank you so very much! This WordPress template is such a breath of fresh air that blends the classic website boxed layout and minimalism without being too empty and boring. Kudos! – DISTORTEDMACHINE
U need more than 5 stars man.. Well done – Graham Robers
I have searched for months and looked at thousands of sites, this is the first one that I have really liked and fits the bill – Phil Webster, DJ
I am amazed at the level of support you give – I have never experienced the speed of issues solved anywhere with themeforest! – Jason Clavey
We can help you with:
We can’t help you with:
You can read more about item support policy here.
- updated the documentation;
- we've solved out of date files from WooCommerce; - we've solved some js errors; - we've fixed an error for VisualComposer; - we've updated VisualComposer and Revolution Slider plugins;
- we’ve updated the Slider Revolution plugin to 22.214.171.124 version; - we’ve updated the Visual Composer plugin to 5.2 versions;
- Visual Composer compatibility - 100% working now. - Update for Visual Composer - Update for Revolution Slider
- update visual composer to 5.0.1; - WordPress 4.7 Compatible; - on the single photo album the featured image it goes to the background and now we fixed this issue; - on the single photo album page the load more photos button had some issues, which are now solved;
- Compatible with WP 4.5;
- Updated Visual Composer; - Solved new version of VC error; - Updated Revolution Slider;
- Updated WooCommerce; - Removed Redux notice with dev_mode; - Added excerpt for Artists post type; - Solved problem with displaying more that 1000 songs; - Added favicon option; - Updated Revolution Slider plugin; - Improved metaboxes for pages;
- Solved mobile player problem; - Solved textarea problem on WooCommerce; - Improved CSS on Visual Composer; - Other small improvements; - More updates will come ASAP for WooCommerce compatibility;
- Theme was re-build from scratch. - Tons of new features including Visual Composer, Recurring Events, Contact Form 7, Light Layout, Radio Player and even more. - The update is free for who already bought it. <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :)" title=" :)" />
- IMPROVED: Long name in the large player. - SOLVED: jPlayer file not found. - IMPROVED: Latest Album widget download button not appear if there are no download info. - ADDED: Slider Style added into the default style. - IMPROVED: Centered albums/events even if there are less then 7 on the front page widget. - SOLVED: Woocommerce Review order fix. - UPDATED: Revolution slider plugin. - UPDATED: Theme Feature Controller plugin.
- IMPROVED: Better WPML support; - SOLVED: problem with Sidebar Player. - ADDED: Play next song when the one playing is finished. - IMPROVED: Solved some adaptive problems on Ipad/Iphone. - IMPROVED: Added Albums Gallery pagination. - SOLVED: WP MultiSite problem with ThemeFeatureController Plugin. - SOLVED: WooCommerce templates compatibility problems for version 2.1.0. - SOLVED: Add Shortcodes in sidebars. - IMPROVED: Category title instead of "Category Page" in the category.php template. - SOLVED: TGM Activation plugin Warnings. - SOVED: PHP T_FUNCTION error on old PHP versions; - ADDED: You can now add SONG url instead of uploading songs. This is very helpful for big tracks. - SOLVED: Better images crop for events. - ADDED: Events end date. - ADDED: New single event style. - IMPROVED: Better countdowns for events. - SOLVED: Google Analytics tracking code problem. - ADDED: Galleries category page. - IMPROVED: Galleries image cropping system. - UPDATED: The latest Story Box version icluded.
- SOLVED: Issue with Clubix-Gallery plugin; - IMPROVED: Better events sorting; - IMPROVED: Better albums sorting; - IMPROVED: Now you can show also empty albums; - SOLVED: Problem with Albums Editor (cannot add links or switch to text/html mode); - IMPROVED: Solved CSS problem on IE for top albums/events widget; - SOLVED: New video tutorials links;
- ADDED: Story Box plugin - add nice CSS effects to your website from WP Customizer;
- SOLVED: Problem with Featured Images on admin area; - SOLVED: Problem with Front Page blog navigation; - IMPROVED: Soundcloud widget;
- ADDED: Nice Images Galleries which brings a new post-type where you can add very easy a new gallery and sort the photos from it. Also, a custom page template where you can dislay all your galleries in a fancy way. - ADDED: On/Off option for autoplay on first's page music player; - ADDED: Video Tutorials on how to setup and also how to update the theme; - SOLVED: Other visuals problems that we know from our customers; - SOLVED: CSS problems; - SOLVED: Auto size the footer widgets;
- ADDED: Nice Cart with the number of items that you have in cart, and link to the cart. (This will show up only if you have WooCommerce installed and if you want to stop it from showing, we added an option on the admin area - Header); - ADDED: Filter Events gallery by event date (You could now filter the events by the date on events gallery page, and we think that is more user-friendly); - ADDED: Filter Albums gallery by album release date; - SOLVED: Safari visual problems; - SOLVED: Translation problem; - SOLVED: Problem when you add a song in 2 different albums; - SOLVED: Notices when you don't add an image to an album; - SOLVED: Text length limiting where needed (albums gallery, events gallery, etc.); - SOLVED: Other small CSS bugs.
*The images shown in the preview are not included in the archive that you will receive.
You must log in to submit a review.