We’ve learned that many musicians use social media to fill the content for their official websites, mostly because they don’t have time to update it. And who likes a website with very few content or, worse, with outdated content?
So, we’ve thought to bind WordPress and the most popular social tools on a next level and made a WordPress theme which fill 80% of its content from Soundcloud, Twitter, BandsInTown and even Instagram.
We proudly present Colibri. The perfect WordPress theme for Singers, DJs, Bands or any other busy musician. Why it’s the best? Because it’s the first of its kind.
Take a look for yourself.
We can help you with:
We can’t help you with:
You can read more about item support policy here.
- fixed - video post doesn't show videos - fixed - Google maps API key error on contact page
- updated the documentation;
- we've updated Bandsintown and VisualComposer plugins;
- we’ve solved Visual Composer 5.2 issue; - we’ve updated the Visual Composer plugin to 5.2 versions; - small improvement for SoundCloud player;
- Visual composer update to 5.1.1; - Bands in town errors solved;
- update visual composer to 5.0.1; - WordPress 4.7 Compatible; - on the single photo album the featured image it goes to the background and now we fixed this issue; - on the single photo album page the load more photos button had some issues, which are now solved;
- Fixed the problem on Instagram shortcode; - Fixed the problem on photo album images upload; - Fixed the problem on video gallery with the duplicated videos; - Updated Visual Composer to 4.12;
- Compatible with WP 4.5;
- Added: Loader option (on/off). - Added: Color picker - unlimited colors; - Solved: dev_mode notice from Redux.
You must log in to submit a review.