Contact Form 7 ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM Integration is a ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, opportunity or person & company to the specified account in ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM, together with additional data.
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Fixed: replacing shortcodes in content `note`.
- Feature: added support for creating `note` for entries.
- Feature: send by wp cron (with a delay) or immediately.
- Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. - Chore: added lost field `title` to person. - Feature: update for an existing person (search by email and phone).
- Fixed: displaying the lead status setting (status may not be named). - Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Chore: more logs. - Feature: populate the value of the contact type from the form field. - Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. - Chore: use composer autoloader. - Feature: update for an existing lead (search by email).
- Fixed: sending an empty value to the list if no match is found, otherwise api returns an error. - Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default).
- Feature: support sending cookie `roistat_visit` to CRM. - Feature: more support special mail tags. - Fixed: wrong index at listing `title` attribute.
- Fixed: check maybe no extension `php-mbstring`. - Fixed: date format. - Feature: populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field.
- Fixed: special mail tags support.
- Initial public release
You must log in to submit a review.