Industry theme is an absolutely unique theme concept. You can use the theme to set up powerful website for industrial, manufacturing, construction, transport, finance company. It has clean and fully responsive design. Theme is extremely flexible and includes drag&drop page builder that allows you to create unlimited layouts with unlimited color settings. Let’s take a look at the most noticeable features brought by Industry:
Version 3.4 is out! (15.02.2021) Click here to view the Change log
Compatible with WordPress 5.6 + and WooCommerce 5.0 +
1. Compatible with WordPress 5.6.1 2. Updated: Revolution Slider to 6.3.9 3. Updated: Visual Composer 6.5
1. Fixed: Customize not working. 2. Updated: Revolution Slider to 6.3.1 3. Updated: Visual Composer 6.4.2
1. Updated: Revolution Slider to 6.1.8 2. Updated: Visual Composer 6.1
1. Updated: Revolution Slider to 6.1.5
1. Compatible with WordPress 5.x 2. Updated: Visual Composer 6.0.5 3. Updated: Revolution Slider to 6.1.3 4. Updated: WooCommerce 3.8 [Beta 1] - Outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files 5. Updated: Google Fonts list - 916 fonts available 6. Improved: Header, Responsive. 7. Fixed: Theme Customizer not working.
1. Compatible with WordPress 4.9
1. Compatible with WordPress 4.8
1. Improved Image Carousel shortcode 2. Improved Quote button in the header 2
1. Added welcome page for getting started 2. Updated plugin Visual Composer 5.0.1 3. Updated plugin Revolution Slider 22.214.171.124
1. Improved one click import & customizer
1. Improved Share button, Mobile menu 2. Fixed Woocommerce quantity updating issue
1. Updated plugin Revolution Slider 2. Improved shortcode Staff 3. Fixed minor CSS bug
1. Improved Top Bar and Header 2. Improved .pot file 3. Fixed issue in plugin Post Types
1. Improved layout on Safari 2. Improved child theme
1. Added child theme 2. Fixed Google Map error on the Contact page
1. Added 3 home pages: Construction, Transport, Finance 2. Improved page sidebar
1. Improved sample data
1. Initial theme
Images at demo are not included in download package and they are replaced with placeholders in demo data.
You must log in to submit a review.