Version 1.5.1 is out now! Including Gutenberg support!
Food bloggers rejoice! Sprout & Spoon boasts a fresh aesthetic and oodles of foodie features to help you share your tasty creations with the masses. Sporting a bold Featured Area, eye-catching stackable Promo Widgets, numerous newsletter form areas, ability to create a custom Recipe Index page, and plenty of post layouts, Sprout is eager to please. Clean design & bountiful features aside, the cherry on top must certainly be Sprout & Spoon’s elegant custom recipe card to make drafting & printing your culinary concoctions a piece of cake!
Food not really your passion? DIY & craft bloggers will love all that Sprout & Spoon has to offer, too!
Want a closer look at Sprout & Spoon’s Customizer options?
Check out Sprout & Spoon’s “Behind the Scenes” video!
- Added: Jump to Recipe button option - Added: Option to add headings in Ingredient and Instructions list - Updated: Vafpress Post Formats UI plugin - Fixed: Image caption alignments - Fixed: Gallery block styling issue
- Added: Recipe category, Recipe Cuisine and keywords fields to recipe card - Added: Option to hide date on related posts - Updated: Support for new Instagram plugin - Fixed: Email icon link
Compliance update to Themeforest’s new coding requirements. Please read https://solopine.ticksy.com/article/14884/ for info on what to be aware of after updating.
- Added: Gutenberg support
- Fixed: GDPR Comment consent checkbox - Fixed: JSON+LD structured data bug when adding an empty line to ingredients list
- Added Nutrition and support for rating to the Recipe Card plugin - Added image to recipe card - Now using the JSON-LD structured data format for the Recipe rich snippet (recommended by Google) - Added option to display date below post title - Added option to display "Last updated" date - Added option to hide featured area on mobile/tablets - Fixed Custom CSS issue when using ">" - Added support for category and tag descriptions - Fixed hentry tags - Fixed dropdown menu arrow - Fixed various minor bugs
- Added Prep time and Author name to recipe card - Optimized rich snippet data on recipe card - Made recipe plugin translatable - Added image to recipe print - Added Snapchat to social icons - Updated to the latest fontawesome - Fixed various minor bugs
Compatible with WordPress.org +
Compatible with WordPress.com’s “Business” plan.
For steps on getting started with WordPress.org, check out: How to start a blog
Head over to our dedicated support site https://solopine.ticksy.com
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have— you’re the reason we’re here! We love any and all constructive feedback and even folks dropping in just to say hello.
If you love Sprout & Spoon as much as we know you will, please remember to star rate it!
You must log in to submit a review.