WooCommerce Group Buy and Deals extends popular WooCommerce plugin with group buy and deals features. WordPress group buying has never been easier to setup.
WooCommerce Group Buy is a extension for popular WooCommerce plugin and extends it with group buy / deals feature. This extension allows you to implement powerful group buy solution like Groupon. Woocommerce Group Buy is easily setup and customized, and you need basic Woocommerce and web developing knowledge.
With WooCommerce Group Buy plugin you can setup WordPress deals (group buy) website in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor allready sorted). WooCommerce Group Buy plugin integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce and no special knowledge is needed (same level like for standard WooCommerce usage).
Please read documentation and check our WooCommerce Group Buy demo (demo runs on latest WordPress, WooCommerce and latest version of WooCommerce Group Buy).
WooCommerce Group Buy Deals Overview and Features:
- Works with latest WordPress and latest WooCommerce and previous versions
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks
- You get new type of WooCommerce product type – Groupbuy
- Define number of group buy participants – 1 or more
- Buyers / users can purchase one or more deals
- Ability to refund purchase if deal failed (gateway has to support this feature!)
- Ability to instantly finish group buy deal if max number of deals was sold
- Define minimal and maximum number of deals available
- Define max deals per user
- Set start and end time for group buy deal
- Ability to manually relist group buy deals
- Easily control how you want to display deals – along with other items or on separate page
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest / recent, featured, recently viewed, deals search and random deals
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for group buy win, fail, finish, no luck (fail notification for deal participant)
- Group buy product has group buy icon (label) on thumbnail
- Group buy history in single product (backend)
- User has “My deals” page where one can see active deals and purchased deals – page with shortcode [my_groupbuys]
- Group buy filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Group buy product has icon which describes different group buy status: active, finished, failed (wp-admin)
- Plenty of shortcodes including shortcode to show my deals for logged in user
- Make group buy from any type of Woocommerce product – simple, virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete any participant via Woocommerce order management – deleting order deletes ticket
- WPML compatible
- Enable users to create and submit their group buy / deals and you as site owner can charge a fee (via multivendor plugin like Product Vendors or Dokan)
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1 minute cronjobs you can use 3rd party cron service like easycron
If you like our plugin please rate it with Thanks!
** Version 1.1.21 **
- Fix: updated POT file
- Fix: fatal error method_exists
- Add: fully tested with PHP8 and WooCommerce 5.0
View complete WooCommerce Group Buy and Deals change log here.
Make sure to read documentation and check our demo.
You must log in to submit a review.