Convert your normal variable attribute dropdown select to nicely looking color or image select. You can display images or color in all common size.
Please check the demo before purchase the plugin.
If you have any futher questions, please feel free to contact us.
You can use this plugin to attach photos or colors to your product variations. In the case of you want to do this, you need attach those photos and colors to appropriate product attributes. Woocommerce has two types of attributes:
You can set up photos and color for both types of attributes.
1. Navigate to: Products > Attributes.
2. Add new attribute, or skip this stage if you already have one.
3. Click on “Configure terms” button.
4. Add New Term (for example: Add New Color) or just edit some term which already exists.
5. Choose the Swatch Type in appropriate drop-down ( available choices: “Color” or “Image”).
For color selection you can use a color picker or a manual inputed value in the HEX format.
if you want to use image, you can upload it easily.
8. Click Add New Term (Color).
Photo and color swatches are available for variable products only.
1. Add new variable product. Then select a global attribute or add new custom one in the “Attributes” tab. Make sure you’ve configured the “Variations” tab also.
2. Get Published your product.
3. Navigate to the Swatches tab.
4. Choose a “Type” for each variation attribute.
5. Do you need labels for swatches? (for “Taxonomy Colors and Images” or “Custom Colors and Images” only). The label will contain the name of the chosen term.
6. Choose the size of the swatches on the product page (for “Custom Colors and Images” only)..
7. Set up the attribute terms.. Have you read how global attribute terms can be configured (see above)? It’s very similar.
8. Press “Update” button in the product edit page.
*Added a tooltip to swatch images *Fixed: remove attribute values dublicate on render *Fixed: minor bugs
You must log in to submit a review.