Lush is a complete solution for everybody in the music industry.
If you are a jazz master, punk rocker, soprano singer, piano player, band manager or even a webmaster, this premium theme is for you.
We build this theme with a vision: How can we design a beautiful website dedicated to multiple music lovers that will always looks beautiful and unique?
The answer is in Lush Music WordPress Theme.
- https://www.flickr.com/photos/danielavladimirova/ - https://www.flickr.com/photos/auggie_tolosa/ - https://www.flickr.com/photos/markjsebastian/ - https://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/ - Zoltan Szirmai (https://500px.com/ZoltanSzirmai) - Engin Asil (https://500px.com/EnginAsil) - Robin Lambrecht (https://500px.com/robinlambrecht) - Michael Thompson (https://www.flickr.com/photos/freestylee/5399124878/sizes/o/) - Jessica Branstetter (https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessucka/) - Montecruz foto (https://www.flickr.com/photos/libertinus/) - Green poster by Sarah Mulligan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/smulligannn/5084137074/) - Yellow poster by Spablab (https://www.flickr.com/photos/spablab/281596632/sizes/l/) - Accoustic poster by Room122 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/room122/7267687714/sizes/z/)
- Now compatible with WordPress 5.6 - Fixed: jQuery warnings for WP 5.6 - Updated: Slider Revolution to 6.3.2 - Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 6.4.2
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 6.4.1 - Updated: Lush Documentation
- Updated: Slider Revolution to 6.2.23 - Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 6.4.0 - Fixed: WPBakery CSS Animations issue
- Add Poppins Google font - Fixed: Deprecated JS code (required on wordpress 5.5) - Updated: WPBakery page Builder Plugin to 6.2 - Updated: Revolution Slider Plugin to 6.2.21 (required on wordpress 5.5)
- Fixed: Footer issue with Elementor - Updated: WPBakery page Builder Plugin to 6.1
- Updated: Woocommerce template - Remove Deprecated Envato Toolkit library updaters - Fixed Mobile audio player style issue - Fixed Gallery PHP error
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 5.7 - Updated: Slider Revolution to 18.104.22.168
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 5.6 - fixed: Child theme - Removed: Deprecated Favicon theme option
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder to 5.5.5 - Updated: Slider Revolution to 5.4.8 - Updated: Iron-demo-Impoter to 1.4 - Fix issues with php 7.2x - Single album store buttons now open in a new tab
- Updated: Slider Revolution to 22.214.171.124 (Instruction: To update the plugin, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won't loose anything.)
- Updated: WPBackery Page Builder (Formerly Visual Composer) to 5.4.7 (Instruction: To update the plugin, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won't loose anything.) - Update WooCommerce template to be compatible with WooCommerce 3.3.1
- Updated: WPBackery Page Builder (Formerly Visual Composer) to 5.4.4 (Instruction: To update the plugin, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won't loose anything.) - Updated: Revolution Slider to 126.96.36.199.1 (Instruction: To update the plugin, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won't loose anything.)
- Fix minor issue footer.php where php warning was shown from V 2.9.1
- Removed deprecated functions of VC.
- Updated: Iron Demo Importer to version 1.2 - Updated: Visual Composer to 5.2.1 - Updated Revolution Slider to 188.8.131.52 - Updated: Nmedia Mailchimp plugin is deprecated and is replaced by the powerful plugin: MailChimp for WordPress - Updated: Documentation on how to import the demos * To update the plugins, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won't loose anything.
- Updated Revolution Slider to 5.4.1 - Updated Visual Composer to 5.1.1 - Refactored for WooCommerce 3.* - Fixed parallax on Firefox - Fixed Object background for Internet explorer - Added an option on Event section to redirect on external link
- Updated FontAwesome 4.7.0 - Adding BandCamp for FontAwesome - Adding the feature "image Header" to all custom post type - Adding the option "disable row" in Visual Composer - Fixed an issue with the tab element and the pageable container - Fixed an issue with browsers not supporting media-object-fit css property
- Fixed a issue when on theme activation when there was no option saved. - Fixed a issue with custom style and WPML
- Updated Visual Composer to version 4.12 - Updated Revolution Slider to version 184.108.40.206 - Refactored and fixed the Twitter Widget. You will have to set your own Twitter API keys to make the twitter feed working again. - Refactored the demo importer with Unyson Framework for better performance - Updated TGMPA - Fixed an issue with WP 4.5.x where custom-style is not loaded when permalinks are set to "base" - Fixed issue with wp_enqueue - Fixed parallax issue - Removed php warning and notice
- Added Sidekick 2.6.8 - Real-time, voice-guided WordPress training and support straight from your dashboard
- Fix issue with background color of widgets since v2.4
- Added settings in typography to change the text size of the page banners for desktop, tablet and mobile - Added word-break: break-word for H1 title - Fixed an issue regarding the parallax effect when the page is reloaded while scrolling down the page. The background-position was miscalculated - Fixed display issue on the MP3 player when you had long titles - Fixed conflict when using an ID named Events - Fixed display issue when you have only 2 menu items with short names - Fixed the back to top button - Lush now comes with a .pot file to easily translate your theme - Fixed the retina logos - Updated WooCommerce template
- Fix menu slider for one-pager - Fix Google Font domain with best practice
- Fix page banner conflict with page background image.
- Updated Visual Composer to 4.8.1 - Fixed the VC Text block where Wysiwyg and text editor was hidden. - Updated the Special Header with parallax background - Fixed full background issues that was chopped at the top of the page. - Fixed the VC Tab module is now fully working. - Added CSS -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; on the body
- Minor adjustment that fix background and parallax header for people who installed version 2.3.1
- Updated Visual Composer to 4.7.4 - New ! Banner header option for pages with parallax ! You can find this option when you edit your pages (Wp-Admin>Pages>Edit your page) - Improved the SmoothScroll effect for a smoother experience !
- Updated Visual Composer to 4.7 - Updated Revolution Slider to 5.0.6 (Major update) - Fix error call on mobile where some files where 404 not found - Update WooCommerce template to be compatible with WooCommerce 2.4.6 - Fix title for video archive (all categories) - Moving old plugins for backup, if you want to use the old plugins they are located in "Lush/includes/plugins/old"
- Update Visual Composer to 4.5.3
- Fixed images in revolution slider, iphone/mobile - Fixed header on mobile - Fixed demo import - Fixed placeholders in setup - Fixed arrows in primetime - Fixed css in WooCommerce child section - Fixed security issues related to add_query_arg/remove_query_arg - Fixed padding issues in VC - Added post-type priority - Added style on container - Added button on page event page - Updated TGM to 2.4.2 - Updated Visual Composer to 4.5.1 - Updated Revolution Slider to 4.6.93 - Removed outline on player - Removed unnecessary WooCommerce override - Removed shadow on text menu
- Fixed scroll issue on android / chrome - Fixed scroll to section issue on mobile
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.3.5 / Fixed bugs on WP 4.1 - Updated Slider Revolution to v.4.6.5 - Updated jPlayer to v2.9.2 - Ajaxified demo import
- Optimized theme options / demo import
- Added button widget - Fixed css discography & mediablocks - Fixed video grid bug chrome
- Fixed archive.php child theme support - Updated Slider Revolution to 4.6.3 - Added possibility to remove row padding on small and medium screens
- Update Visual Composer to v.4.3.4 - Update jPlayer to v.2.6.0 - Enhanced Parallax Options - Added row overlays and patterns - Fixed scroll to section section id - Fixed background images on mobile - Fixed issue with page scroll on tab click - Added single shop page title option - Added auto loop to audio player - Update back to top animation - Added theme panel Menu Options
- Added option to change hot links colors - Fixed 404 error on past event pages
- Fixed media library issue
- Updated jPlayer.swf - Added events settings options - Added hide logo on scroll option - Fix events order on single page sidebars - Radio Widget - Added show playlist option - Format single album release date to inherit wordpress date settings. - Added visual composer custom button widget - Added visual composer single event widget - Added Categories to Discographies
- Fix css breakpoint page albums pour iPad - Fix iPhone 5 slider photo - Added lightbox transition option - Added a label option for the <buy track=""> button</buy> - Added option to enable footer newsletter on homepage only
- Added Envato Automatic Theme Updater
- Event: Dont show time when it's unselected in the admin. - Event: Include event city in the post. Include Venue in events list. - Discography: Include the release date on the discography single page. - Update Visual Composer 4.2.3 (newest version) + Slider Revolution (newest version)
- Added Row ID field to visual composer rows that can be used for navigation.<br />Ex: if you enter "work" then you can add a custom link to the menu as follow: "#work". Once this link is clicked, the page will be scrolled to that specific section.
- Fixed redux group field order
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.2.2
- Updated ACF to v4.3.5-13
- Fix single event bug - Added countdown localisation compatible with WPML - Updated fontAwesome to v4.1.0 - Added body and menu typography
- Fixed bug with errors showing on theme activation
- Added menu toggle icon on / off option - Added "Is Menu" option to header hot links - Added page settings to all post types singles
- Fix header hot links - Fix form styles
- <font color="#a46497"><b>WooCommerce</b></font> - Fully Supported - Fixed revolution slider default data import - Fixed Newsletter options - Added top menu options
- Clean up unused code - Added single post thumbnail options for each single - Updated Visual Composer to 4.1.2 - Fixed video widget categories filter - Added "if exists" validation to header logos - Fix Contact 7 Form styles
You must log in to submit a review.