GigToDo is a freelance service marketplace script. GigToDo is a platform that helps employers find talent for their projects. The service facilitates meetings between employers and freelancers who can aid them in brand building or their marketing efforts, providing them with access to a vast pool of highly-qualified freelancers. GigToDo is just the right platform that an employer on the hunt for a freelancer needs. You can find just about any product or service you need–all starting at $5 (or whatever the admin sets as base price). The system works by hosting freelancers by having them post their services and work samples. Buyers simply have to look up the best one that would suit their needs. Common services include logo design, contract writing, code debugging, business card designs and even hiring a virtual assistant.
Do you want to manage and control your very own freelance marketplace empire? A place whereby users in need of certain services can go on and instantly find other users providing those services at very affordable rates? Well, if your answer is yes, then this script is very ideal for you. With the right marketing and planning, this script can equip you to having the best freelance marketplace in the world.
This script has a similar concept as Fiverr and PeoplePerHour.
Password: Pat (Uppercase P)
Pass: Pat (uppercase P)
Date: 05/17/2019 (Version 1.3)
Date: 01/06/2019 (Version 1.2)
1) Your proposal/service has been successfully approved. Thanks for posting. (Notification & email)
2) Your proposal/service has been declined. Please submit a valid proposal. If you have any questions, please email us at [$email] (Notification & email)
11) Cookies message has been added.
12) Explanation feature added in Post a Request page
13) Major bugs have been fixed
1. Application Updater: With this, users can easily update this script from the admin panel.
2. Package System Added: Users can split proposals into 3 packages (Basic, Standard and advanced) with this, they can set different prices and attributes for the different packages.
3. More Features Added to General Settings (Admin Panel): Added the following
4. Promote Seller Proposals: With this, users can promote seller proposals. This is achieved by generating a unique link that can be shared on any social media page. When another user uses this link to purchase that seller’s proposal, user (who initially shared the link) gets paid a predetermined commission amount (by proposal seller) after approval by admin.
5. Admin Logs: This shows the activities carried out by the admins. This will act as an informing tool for other admins
6. Cover Photo: Now users can change/edit their cover photos on their profile pages.
7. Email Notification When Proposal is Published: When a user publishes a proposal, admin gets notified. Admin can disable this feature in the admin panel.
8. How It Works Page Added: This page describes how the site works.
9. History: With this, users can see old items purchased or sold with a particular user.
10. More Bugs Fixed
1. Video Plugin (couple months): With this, users can do video sessions with their customers. System will allow sellers to set the price for minutes/hours for video sessions, and seller will have the option to extend the time if the seller is not complete with buyer yet. This will automatically charge the buyer. Buyer will be notified before this.
– This feature is good for tutors, lawyers etc
– Neither fiverr, peopleperhour or freelancer etc has this feature.
2. WordPress Version: We are working on a wordpress version. As of now, we don’t have a release date. We will keep you updates.
3. Mobile Apps: Mobile apps for this script are also in the works. Again, as of now we don’t have a precise release date. Stay tuned for updates on this.
4. Milestone Feature: With milestones, freelancers can post per milestone for projects and get paid as such.
5. Udemy clone integrated: GigToDo will not only be the best clone, but also the best script to start and run a fully successful business. We are adding a feature where sellers can create tutorial courses and other users will have to pay to enroll to learn skills that can enable them become freelancers too.
You must log in to submit a review.